The Global Policies feature will allow MSPs to create policies which can be used on multiple MSP organizations.
Creating a Global Policy
Follow these steps to create a new Global Policy from within your DNSFilter Dashboard:
- Navigate to the MSP Dashboard.
- Navigate to Global Policies > Filtering.
- Click the Add button to create a new policy.
Convert to Global Policy
Follow these steps to convert an existing policy to a Global Policy, so that it may be used on MSP organizations from within your DNSFilter Dashboard:
- Navigate to your MSP organization.
- Navigate to Policies > Filtering.
- Click on the name of the existing policy to open it, and turn on Enable this policy as Global Policy setting.
Apply Global Policy
After following the steps above to create a new Global Policy or enable an existing policy as a Global Policy, you will notice the new policy is available for assignment and displays in the policy list under each MSP organization.