The MSP dashboard provides access to features exclusive to MSPs, such as managing sub-organizations, white labeling, and the ability to view all activity for all clients on one screen. The MSP dashboard also allows you to enter into customer accounts and perform filtering and organizational changes, this can be thought of as a "meta-dashboard".
There are four enhancements for MSPs to that of a standard DNSFilter user account:
- An MSP Organizations menu for entering into your customer accounts.
- An MSP Users panel for managing MSP staff accounts.
- An MSP Whitelabel panel for white-labeling our service to the customer.
- An MSP Billing panel for managing how DNSFilter charges you for your client networks.
- An MSP Settings panel for MSP configurations like Two-factor authentication and GDPR.