MSP Partners have the ability to select subscription plans for your MSP organizations, allowing you to provision customer accounts in real-time. A table displays your Partner cost for each plan, and the built-in cost calculator will show you the total cost of subscriptions on a per-organization level before purchasing the subscription.
Selecting Subscription Plans
Follow these steps to purchase subscriptions from within your DNSFilter Dashboard:
- Navigate to MSP > Billing.
- Find the MSP organization you wish to make changes to and click the edit icon :fa-edit:.
- Choose the plan type and enter the selected organization's total number of users and Wi-Fi access points.
- Choose a term and review the calculated total price.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Any changes to the subscriptions will be effective immediately upon clicking Save. A new pro-rated invoice will be generated based on changes made.