The Whitelabel section is exclusive to MSP/Partner accounts and allows you to sanitize our service to your clients so that it appears to be offered entirely by you. DNSFilter offers full white-labeling of our product, including SSL certificates, block pages, management panels, and email alerts. Our filtering service will be fully transparent to your clients.
Below is a list and explanation of the whitelabel settings available.
- Dashboard Name. This will be displayed throughout the client-facing dashboard and is usually the name of the MSP.
- Custom Domain Mapping (CNAME). Utilize a CNAME to map a custom domain (ie, filter.yourcompany.com) for a filtering dashboard for clients. See the complete MSP Custom Domain Configuration walkthrough for more information on how to configure.
- Custom Logo. The logo will be used in the following use cases
- Login screen when Custom Domain Mapping is configured
- The top left corner of your clients' Dashboards when Custom Domain Mapping is configured
- Available for use in custom email templates
- Replaces the DNSFilter logo in PDF reports
- Customer Contact Email. This is the destination address for support tickets submitted through the client-facing dashboard.
- Customer Administrators can create Sites . This switch allows your clients to add additional networks to their accounts as well as edit Local Domain configurations.
- Off by default. If customers add network locations, they will generate more query traffic and a higher bill.
- How you set this will depend on the billing arrangement between yourself and the client.
- If disabled, only an MSP-level Admin can create Sites.
- Email Personalization . Choose from 3 options:
- Generic "@netalerts.io" domain and unbranded email template (DEFAULT option)
- Use DNSFilter domain and DNSFilter branded templates
- Use a custom email domain and templates.
- Requires setup from DNSFilter and configuring SPF, DKIM, and DMARC with your Domain Registrar. See the MSP Custom Email Configuration article for more information specific to email personalization and how to configure.
- Provides email templates which can be customized.
- You also have the power to create mail campaigns that can be used for marketing or informational purposes.
For step-by-step instructions on how to configure, refer to the article MSP Whitelabel Configuration.