Below is a full-length walkthrough of DNSFilter which is geared to Administrators. This video will get you comfortable with administering DNSFilter for your organization, including the initial setup of your networks and filtering policies. You can also watch this video if you are considering how to incorporate DNSFilter into your environment.
The video covers:
- Overview of DNSFilter deployment options (Network Forwarding, Roaming clients, Relay, NAT IPs)
- Pre-deployment questions to guide you to a smooth setup
- Setup and testing of filtering policies
- Creation of block pages
- Roaming clients
- User groups and Active Directory syncronization
- Viewing and exporting reports
- Adding additional admins
Please sign in to leave a comment.