The Collections feature will allow administrators to group users and apply specific policies, schedules, and block pages to users within a collection on a granular level. Reports and query logs can also be filtered on a per-collection basis, to enable more detailed reporting and troubleshooting.
Creating a Collection
To place users into a collection, you must first create a collection and add organization users to the collection.
- Navigate to Deployments > Collections.
- Click the New Collection button.
- Provide a Name and optional Description for the new collection and click the Add Collection button.
- On the next page, choose which users or groups of users that you wish to add to the collection.
- Click the Update Collection button to save your changes.
- You will be returned to the list of Collections where you may apply a specific policy and/or block page to your new collection.
If no Policy/Schedule or Block Page is selected, the collection will inherit the settings from the Roaming Client policy.
Each Collection has a priority. The priority can be changed by using the drag-and-drop icon on the far left of each Collection. If a user belongs to multiple collections, the Policy and Block Page applied will be that of the collection with the highest priority.