The Overview page is the default page when logging into the Dashboard. It’s ideal for displaying in a network operations center (NOC) or long-term display in an office environment. This view displays the last 24 hours of account-wide activity.
This is a high-level snapshot of your geographic activity, DNS query breakdown, active deployments, requests over time, top domains and quicklinks to your organizations (in the MSP view) or sites.
Below is an explanation of the various tiles on the Overview page:
- Geo Activity - The Sites displayed on a map, represented as larger (more accessed domains) or smaller (less/no accessed domains).
- Deployments - The total number of active deployments by type. Deployment types with no actives are hidden
- Requests Over Time - Total number of requests by allowed, blocked, and threats. (Hint: click the legend)
- Domains - Infinite scrolling list of domains ranked by number of requests.
- Organizations - The MSP view displays all organizations ranked by # of requests and the icon color represents activity in the last 15 minutes. Clicking the organization name navigates to an Insights reports for the organization selected.
- Sites - All sites ranked by # of requests and the icon color represents activity in the last 15 minutes. Clicking the site name navigates to an Insights reports for the site selected.